The required policies regarding use of web services of DOUZONE BIZON are outlined as such.
Article 1. (Purpose)
1. The Terms and Conditions aims to specify basic rule regarding rights, responsibilities and other necessary matters between DOUZONE BIZON (hereafter referred to as "Company") and customer (hereafter referred to as "User") in regards to the Internet based service (hereafter referred to as "Service") provided by the Company.
2. The Terms and Conditions takes effect as announcement is displayed on a Service notification or by other means.
3. The service provider assumes that the User has agreed to the terms and conditions if the User wishing to join the use of Service goes through the procedures prescribed by the Company.
4. The Company can change the terms and conditions if it is deemed necessary, and when the Company changes the terms and conditions, the contents of the changes are specified and announced in the 'Service' page of the website. The User has the right to agree to the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the User can stop using the Service. Unless the User’s refusal is otherwise expressed, the service provider assumes that the User has agreed to the change terms.
5. New Services will be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified.
6. If a matter not specified in the Terms and Conditions is stated in relevant laws, the Company act in accordance with statute. If a dispute arises between the Company and User regarding Service, a court having jurisdiction over the Company’s headquarters shall be the court of competent jurisdiction.
Article 2 (Definition and Authentication of Users)
1. User means a person who accesses the website providing the Service, enters some information or receives authentication to be provided with the Service by the Company.
2. The website for provision of the Service includes the homepage of DOUZONE ICT GROUP (www.douzone.com) and the homepage of DOUZONE Customer Center (http://help.douzone.com). Some of the website services such as job opening can be provided through the process of requesting additional consent and information provision.
3. User can be divided into DOUZONE members who use the Service after signing up for membership on the homepage of DOUZONE Customer Center (http://help.douzone.com) and non-members. DOUZONE members mean users who sign in with an ID and a password after entering the information requested by the Company in the membership registration process.
4. The Company may reject approval for membership in the case that an applicant falls into one of the following cases
a. In the case that an applicant makes an application using the name of other individual or assumed name
b. In the case that the agreement is concluded using an application with false information or with falsified documents
c. In the case that there are other reasons attributable to an applicant
5. The Company may withhold or refuse its approval on use of the account, if a case falls under any of the following cases.
a. In case that the User is registered as a person with bad credit for PC telecommunications or Internet service in a credit information concentration agency in accordance with the Credit Information Use and Protection Act
b. In the case that there are not sufficient service-related facilities
c. In the case that there are technical obstacles
6. The Company may restrict or suspend all or part of Service if national emergency, blackout, equipment failure, or traffic overload takes place or is expected to take place, or if there is an event of force majeure.
Article 3 (Protection of Content and Intellectual Property Rights)
1. Content provided by the Company means all text, files, graphics, and software provided on the Company website.
2. Copyrights for all content provided by the Company are classified into the following two cases.
- Self-developed content of the Company: Owned by the Company
- Content with a separate provider: Owned by the content provider
In the case of content with a separate provider, all legal responsibilities lie with the content provider, and the Company notifies the content on the Service page to improve the understanding of users. All content provided by the Company are protected by intellectual property rights.
3. If there are any changes to the information registered at the time of membership application, the user must immediately revise it online. The Company takes no responsibility for any loss attributable to user's negligence in timely updating the information.
Article 4 (Suspension of Service)
1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of Services in the event of maintenance and inspection, replacement, breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or interruption of communication. The current service may be completely discontinued upon replacement of the Company or for any other reason the Company deems appropriate.
2. Service suspension due to any of the foregoing causes shall be notified or announced in the method prescribed in the Paragraph 1, provided that any cause that the Company is unable to predict or control (ex. Disc/server failure or system down without the Company's negligence) shall make an exception of prior notification or announcement herein.
Article 5 (Suspension of Use of Service and Disqualification)
1. User may cancel the Service use agreement by making a phone call or sending an e-mail to make a request to the Company for cancellation.
2. If the User falls into the following cases, the Company may restrict, suspend, or lose the membership of the User in an appropriate manner.
a. In case of entering false fact while applying for Service use
b. In case of threatening the order of electronic transaction by interfering with other users' use of the Service or stealing the information
c. In the case of conducting an act prohibited by laws, or an act of harming public order or social customs
d. In case of violating the obligations of the User stipulated in Article 8
3. In case the Company wishes to cancel the Service use agreement, the Company cancels the membership. In such case, the Company shall notify the User to give the User a chance to explain.
4. If the User wishing to cancel the membership does not express the intention to reuse for a considerable period (3 months from the date of termination) or for other reasons, the Company may request the confirmation of the intention to use the Service, and if there is no proper response from the user for a certain period set by the Company, the Company may stop providing the Service and delete the information.
5. Unless the User uses the Service within a year, some services such as sign in process may be restricted. If the User whose personal information has been destroyed wants to reuse the Service, it is advised to go through the re-registration process. If the automatic withdrawal period is set until the period of withdrawal, there is no separate period for automatic destruction of personal information. If the User does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the user can stop using the Service and cancel the Service use agreement. Unless the User’s refusal is otherwise expressed, the service provider assumes that the User has agreed to the change terms.
Article 6. (Protection of User's Personal Information)
1. The Company puts a lot of effort into protecting the User's registration information according to applicable laws. The protection of user's personal information is governed by applicable laws and privacy policies set by the Company.
Article 7. (Responsibilities of the Company)
1. The Company does not engage in any acts that are prohibited by applicable laws and rules stipulated in the terms and strives to provide a continuous and stable Service.
2. The Company shall devise technical and administrative measures necessary to secure stability when handling the information of the User.
3. The Company cannot provide personal information of the User acquired in the provision of the service to a third party without the prior consent, and is not allowed to use it for the purposes of businesses other than the Company's service-related business.
However, those are not applied to the following cases.
a. In the case that there are special provisions in laws such as the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality, the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act, the Criminal Procedure Act, etc.
b. In the case that there is a request from the Korea Communications Standards Commission
c. In the case that it is necessary to implement the terms for the use of the Service such as settlement of the Service fee
d. In the case the personal information that cannot identify a specific individual is provided for statistical studies, academic research, or market research
e. In the case that the credit information of the User is provided to a credit information business operator or a credit information concentration agency for the unpaid Service fees within a certain period set by the Company.
4. The Company is not responsible for any of the following cases.
a. In the case that the information provider or a third party leaks or uses the personal information that the User individually provided to them for the purpose of Service use
Article 8. (Obligations for User's ID and Password)
1. The User shall be liable for all consequences caused by neglectful management or wrongful use of ID and Password unless the Company is liable for them under the privacy policies and relevant statute.
2. The User shall not let the third party use his/her ID and Password.
3. In the case the User recognizes that his/her ID is stolen or used by the third party, the User shall notify the Company immediately and follow the instructions of the Company.
Article 9 (Obligations of User)
1. The User shall comply with relevant laws, rules and regulations set forth in the terms and conditions.
2. In the case that there are changes in personal information such as address and contact number entered upon membership application, the User shall notify the Company immediately via Service or telephone.
3. The User shall post service through the Company by appointing an information provider for each service section (channel) or comply with additionally-announced information regarding restricted use.
4. The User agrees to receive the information deemed necessary by the company as part of the Service in the form of e-mail, letter mail, other methods, or advertisements.
5. An act of publishing, broadcasting, or provision of an unauthorized copy or amendment of information gathered from the Service without prior consent of the Company is not allowed.
6. A violation of other rights, such as copyrights of the Company or of the third party is prohibited.
7. The User cannot engage in business activities using the Service without the prior consent of the Company, and the Company is not liable for the results from them.
8. The User cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status in the terms and conditions to another person, and cannot provide them as collateral.
9. The User shall not engage in any activity which falls into one of the following clauses while using Service.
a. An act of registering false information when applying for membership or changing personal information
b. A wrongful use of other User’s ID
c. An act of sending or posting prohibited information such as computer programs according to applicable laws
d. An act of harming public order or social customs
e. A violation of rights or intellectual rights of the Company or the third party, or an obstruction of business
f. A distribution of computer virus or an act of hacking that could cause malfunction of telecommunications facilities or disruption of information
g. An action of posting advertisements or propaganda, or spamming to unspecified number of people
h. Actions that interfere with the stable operation of the service such as transmission of a large amount of information and posting, or other actions that are contrary to the use of sound services.
i. Actions of posting or sending e-mails by impersonating a Company worker or service manager or by stealing other person's identity.
j. Actions that harass other users such as stalking
k. Actions that collect, store, or disclose other user's personal information without consent.
l. A violation of the terms and conditions of the Service provided by the Company
m. A violation of other relevant laws
10. If a user has committed an act falling under Paragraph 9, the Company may restrict, suspend, or lose the user's membership in an appropriate way as stipulated in Article 5 of the terms and conditions.
11. User is responsible for compensating for damages suffered by the Company or other users due to reasons attributable to the User's actions.
Article 10 (Deletion of Public Post)
1. If the contents of a user's public post falls under any of the following clauses, the Company may delete the public post without prior notice to the user and remove the user's membership
a. The act of slandering other users or the third party, or damaging the reputation by slander
b. Distribution of information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents that violate public order and morals to others
c. Acts judged to be associated with criminal acts
d. Acts that infringe other user's or the third party's' copyrights or other rights
e. Contents that violate protection of personal information such as resident registration number and phone number
f. Contents that are determined to violate applicable laws and regulations
Article 11 (Immunity Clause)
1. The Company shall not be liable for unattained benefits users had expected from the provision of the Company, or for any damage caused by the selection or use of the Service contents.
2. The Company shall be exempt from liabilities for service malfunctions caused by the reasons attributable to the users.
3. The Company shall not be liable for contents posted or transmitted by users.
4. The Company shall not be liable for transactions between users or between the user or the third party as Service as the medium of exchange.
- These terms and conditions are effective as of June 15, 2018.
- These terms and conditions shall be applicable to users registered as members before the revision.